YouPlay.com - Weekly Cash Prize Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and win prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is restricted to Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residents only aged 18 years or over who are Premium Members (registered subscribers) of youplay.com ("Eligible Members"). Entry is not open to Guests (non-registered players) or Free Members* (registered non-subscribers). *Except in the case of the daily Lovatts Lucky Member Draw.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Lovatts Lucky Member Cash Prize:
Daily: $30/$60; entry is restricted to Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residents only who are Premium Members (registered subscribers) or Free Members (registered non-subscribers) of youplay.com ("Eligible Members").
To claim the prize, Eligible Members must:
Eligible Members receive one automatic entry into the Lovatts Lucky Member Draw for the 24 hour promotional period.
- login to www.youplay.com ("Website");
- visit the 'Lovatts Lucky Member' page accessed from the 'Win Prizes' component of the YouPlay website to reveal the winning User ID for that 24 hour period;
- identify the winning User ID as their own; and
- contact us by sending an email to 'accountmanager' via the YouPlay email account that corresponds to the winning User ID within the 24 hour promotional period.
- If the winner holds a valid Premium Membership at the time of the draw, the prize money is doubled from $30.00 to $60.
- If the winner is not a Premium Member but elects to purchase a valid annual subscription within the 24 hour promotional period, the prize money is doubled.
Entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws.
The winning User ID will be displayed on the website for the 24 hour promotional period.
If the winner is not a Premium Member at the time of the draw, but elects to subscribe during the promotional period to double the prize money, the following conditions apply:
A total of 365 daily draws will be conducted with a total potential value of $21 900. Daily draws open at midnight and close at 11.59pm AEST or AEDST (whichever is applicable in NSW). The first daily draw will take place on October 1st 2012, and the final draw will be conducted at midnight 30th September 2013.
- the winning member must purchase a subscription using the annual payment plan;
- the purchased annual subscription is non-refundable.
Each daily draw is conducted at midnight. Winners' names are automatically published on the YouPlay website at midnight for each daily draw. Draws are conducted at the offices of the Promoter at Level 4 Gateway Centre, 221 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250 Australia.
Weekly Cash Prize: $100 minimum - $200 maximum
Entry is restricted to Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residents only who are Premium Members (registered subscribers) of youplay.com ("Eligible Members").
Premium Members automatically receive a maximum of ONE (1) entry into each Weekly Cash Prize Competition.
Each Weekly Cash Prize Competition opens at 11:00am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) each Friday and closes 10:59am the following Friday. Each Weekly Draw is conducted at 11.00am.
A Premium Member does not have to have visited the Website within the weekly competition periods to be selected as a winner.
The Weekly cash Prize amount is determined by tokens earned - either by playing games on the site or by completing tasks including voting in community polls, participating in one-off events, etc. If an eligible winner has not earned any tokens during the Weekly Promotional Period, the prize awarded will be the minimum of $100.
If an eligible winner has earned tokens during the Weekly Promotional Period the prize awarded may increase, commensurate with YouPlay's sliding scale. The more tokens earned by a winner, the greater the cash prize will be.
The cash prize increases in increments of $20. The maximum individual prize that can be won is $200.
Tokens awarded on the site are not a currency and cannot be bought, sold or exchanged.
Eligible entrants can calculate their weekly tokens earned at any time by using the Token calculator device, situated on each member's personal Profile page.
A total of 52 weekly draws will be conducted with a total potential value of $10,400. Dates of the weekly draws are as follows: 05/10/12, 12/10/12, 19/10/12, 26/10/12, 02/11/12, 9/11/12, 16/11/12, 23/11/12, 30/11/12, 07/12/12, 14/12/12, 21/12/12, 28/12/12, 04/01/13, 11/01/13, 18/01/13, 25/01/13, 01/02/13, 08/02/13, 15/02/13, 22/02/13, 01/03/13, 08/03/13, 15/03/13, 22/03/13, 29/03/13, 05/04/13, 12/04/13, 19/04/13, 26/04/13, 03/05/13, 10/05/13, 17/05/13, 24/05/13, 31/06/13, 07/06/13, 14/06/13, 21/06/13, 28/06/13, 05/07/13, 12/07/13, 19/07/13, 26/07/13, 02/08/13, 09/08/13, 16/08/13, 23/08/13, 30/08/13, 06/09/13, 13/09/13, 20/09/13, 27/09/13
Winners' names are automatically published on the YouPlay website at 11am AEST or AEDST (whichever is applicable in NSW) each Friday during the Promotional Period. Draws are conducted at the offices of the Promoter at Level 4 Gateway Centre, 221 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250 Australia.
Winners have 3 months from the date of the draw to claim a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of membership costs). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Promotional period commences 0.01 am on 1st October 2012 and ends 12.00 am on 30th September 2013. All times are AEST or AEDST, whichever is applicable in NSW.
- All draws will be conducted at YouPlay Offices - Level 4 Gateway Centre, 221 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250 Australia, using a 'Random Number Generator' approved by the NSW Department of Gaming & Racing in March 2008. Entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws.
- Winners will be notified by email and will also have their names published on the YouPlay website.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prize values are in AUD. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- A total of 417 minor prize draws will be conducted during the Promotional Period with the total maximum prize pool value for all draws being $32,300. A redraw for any unclaimed prizes will take place on 29th December 2013 at 11am AEDST at the YouPlay Offices - Level 4 Gateway Centre, 221 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250 Australia. Winners will be notified in writing and their names will be published on the YouPlay website.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of any prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is YouPlay Pty Ltd (ABN 95 123 248 582) of Level 4 Gateway Centre, 221 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250 Australia. NSW Permit No. LTPM/12/00929, ACT Permit No. TP 12/03869