Which word can be a shoe or an accent?

Cockney
Loafer
Pump
Brogue

TRIVIA COMBAT Goes Live!

Nov
2009

By Jessie

Raise the flags and sound the trumpets, TRIVIA COMBAT (release V.1) launches Tuesday 3rd November!

Over the last few weeks you’ve played the pre-release version of Australia’s first multiplayer Trivia game, and with the fair but firm judicial brilliance inherent to all YouPlayers, provided the Dev. Team with your comprehensive feedback and suggestions.

Or have you?

No need to start whistling guiltily, there’s still time to report game bugs, identify TRIVIA COMBAT strengths/weaknesses, declare your undying devotion, vent any pent up frustrations or just generally shoot the breeze. After all, sharing is caring.

You can also read what others are saying – and get the latest update from Dr. Play here.

I have it on good authority that V.1 improvements will include:

1. Only the room creator will have the authority to start a game.

2. The ability for Premium Members to choose question categories. Do you know what this means? This means that I can personalise every single TRIVIA COMBAT game using only the Food and Drink and Literature topics. This means NO MORE GEOGRAPHY. Prepare to die suckers – a hahahahahah hahahahha.

Err…

[Brief interlude while Jessie recovers from her astonishing delusions of grandeur. It's ok, five minutes should do it. Feel free to hum.]

DID YOU KNOW?

You can now challenge a friend to beat your score at any YouPlay house game or puzzle.

If you’ve spent the morning cracking the daily Giant Crossword or raced to the top of the leader board with an epic Hitori Island score – why not shout about it! Spread the word by sending a challenge from the game completion page. Your friend will receive an email inviting them to try and exceed your score.

Play Trivia Combat NOW - then challenge a friend!

Jessie x

Comment on this blog

TRIVIA COMBAT Goes Live!

November 02, 2009 at 5:29 PM

I'd like to declare my undying devotion to Trivia Combat, and I'd do it on the official feedback form... But apparently I'm not allowed. Anyhoo, I love it :-)

November 02, 2009 at 6:08 PM

When will we see the real Jessie on the combat...I don't mind food and drink or literature so let's play. I'm really glad there is no sport category but I don't mind science.

Moggy1 said:
November 02, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I really, really would like a sports category. But I'm happy to go along with the majority. Would be good to have twenty questions like on quiztime.

maggaz said:
November 03, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I like Trivia Combat. Most of the categories are OK but I am not up on modern music or TV shows. They are my downfall. Still it is a great game

November 04, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Gee, I hope the questions aren't quite so hard

Tannita said:
November 06, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I love this, just a pity I am a slow reader, but it is alot of fun, and i will keep coming back, that is for sure

PEN567 said:
November 06, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Whoever envented this puzzle,needs to be congratulated,It has me absolutely hooked.I love trivia puzzles,so this is up my tree.Each time, that I do it,am getting better at it,and have come first,many a time.Keep the new puzzles coming for I will be back for more,can't get enough.

1violet said:
November 08, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I have just starting playing this game and I am loving it. I have only been playing instant game but I will try to learn about joining other games-have not quite figured that out yet so the more help I can get the better. Good game...

murial said:
November 09, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I love playing Trivia Combat, although am slow to read questions. Sports catagory would be great. I,like 1violet have only played the instant game as I haven't yet figured out the rest!!

gioconda said:
November 10, 2009 at 2:45 AM

love the new game, please keep it going

PEN567 said:
November 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Have just come,back from holidays,and have one more week,to go.Have just played this puzzle,and have just come first.Please keep this puzzle going,as it stimulates,my brain.Good work.

zielle said:
November 17, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I really would like to see the answers to questions I get wrong that way I am still learning, what does everybody else think?

sunnyvale said:
November 17, 2009 at 6:42 PM

considering that you claim that "words are your business" - I am surprised at your inability to differentiate between "bare" and "bear" in Jessie's comments. Your lack of schooling is starting to become rather obvious.

Siouxsie said:
November 18, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I agree with zielle - it is a great way to learn those little bits of info that you don't see anywhere else. BTW sunnyvale - don't be so judgmental - never made a mistake??

PEN567 said:
November 22, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I've just played,trivia combat,and have come first and second.This game,really tests,your brain.It also,makes you think.I urge,others to start,playing,this game,as it is really exciting. Well done,to those,who created,this game.

January 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Yes good game good questions makes the grey matter work overtime really enjoy playing